Saturday 21 September 2013

Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe: Starbucks in California Adventure

Being my dad, he had to get his Starbucks fix even in California Adventure. I didn't oppose to this at all because I wanted to see the cup design exclusive to Disneyland. I know, it's a weird reason but doesn't everyone want their own 'instagram-worthy' photo of Starbucks in Disneyland?

Which characters can you spot?
Perhaps the only unfamiliarity for Starbucks regulars is the name of the cafe. It isn't given the name 'Starbucks' and you'd only know it serves the usual frappuccinos and goodies if you read the description on the map.


We'd been at the park since 7am and needed to hide away from the blazing California sun at around 2pm. With some Ghiradelli ice cream in hand, we ran from Paradise Pier into this cafe to cool off and maybe even take a nap. My dad claims that spending 14 hours in Disneyland is more tiring than a 7 hour drive from Fresno to Anaheim, hence needing a caffeine charge up. I strongly disagree.

Dad got an iced coffee for the family. And this is no regular iced coffee, it's a mega sized iced coffee. Thought venti was big? At California Adventure, there's an even larger size! I'm not sure what it's called but when my dad made his order, he told the cashier "I want the largest size!" and the cashier told him they had a size larger than venti. It's also very cheap too, I believe until $5 for a towering cup larger than my face (and I don't have a small face). Perfect afternoon refresher.

My parents also got a scone and croissant for dinner before going to see the World Of Colour show. The pastries are exactly the same as any other Starbucks location.

Reviews on Yelp

Love from Coconut Crumpet's Corner ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment